There are a ton of product options available online that are specifically created with characteristics that offer comfort, but we have taken the time to review some of the best socks for guys. While some of the items on our list are suitable for both men and women, the majority of the socks here were specifically chosen for guys.
The most insulating socks on the planet are made with fine yarns from specialist wools. For warmth, synthetic materials are still no match for fine wool socks. The socks we'll be discussing today are a step up from the consumer-grade options available in most shops. These professional-grade socks will cost more, but they won't be itchy, last longer, and keep your feet significantly warmer.
1. MIRMARU Men's 5 Pairs Multi Performance Outdoor Sports Hiking Trekking Crew Socks
Miramar Multi-Performance socks are one of the best socks sold online for outdoor activities and can be worn for a long period. The only downside is that people with extremely large feet may not get an appropriate size that fits well. Great wear for hiking
Miramaru Multi-Performance socks are a man’s perfect companion for blazing the trail through rough patches and mountainous terrain. The manufacturer adopts different material blends consisting of Polyester, rubber, combed cotton and spandex to create multi-purpose footwear. Miramaru is highly durable and comfortable when worn for several hours.
- Strong and durable socks
- Great for rigorous and long distance trekking
- Completely odorless even when worn for several hours
- Very comfortable and allows your feet to breathe easy
- Not very ideal for temperature below35 degrees
- A little difficult to get extremely large sizes
2. DG Hill 2 Pairs of Men’s Thick Heat-Trapping Insulated Heated Boot Thermal Socks
This extreme weather socks for men are designed to generate heat as q uickly as possible and offers good value when worn indoors too.
During the course of our review, we found DG Hill thermal socks to be one of the best thermal socks for extreme cold. It spots a burly yarn that makes it a lot warmer and more comfortable to wear than cotton socks. Padded with a soft brush lining for extra comfort, it is a must-have if you want to enjoy the outdoors even when the weather is cold.
- Warms the toes within minutes
- Sold in varieties of sizes so finding a size that fits won’t be a problem
- Due to the thin layered fabric, it doesn’t feel tight when worn with boots
- The product comes with two sock pairs
- The elastic band at the top of the socks is not very strong and may slip off if worn without shoes or if you have a very small feet
- May not be very ideal for - C temperature
3. Gold Toe Men’s Canterbury over the Calf Dress Socks 3 Packs
Not all winter socks provide every user with the value they seek but for what it’s worth, the Gold Toe Canterbury socks is a good piece to have if you want a sock that blends well with your outfit as much as it provides sufficient warmth to take you through the day. Relatively cheap for the value it offers.
If you are looking for a classic dress sock that represents good value for money, Gold Toe Canterbury dress socks should be your ideal choice. The Gold Toe is made from very fine yarns that have been reinforced at the heel in order to protect your feet. It is easy to maintain and features well-rounded support of the finest quality.
- It protects the calf as well as the feet
- The Gold Toe has an integrated Aqua Moisture control to keep your feet dry
- Uses Spandex for a perfect fit
- Attractive designs
- Fits any outfit you wear
- One size doesn’t always fit all
- May not last if washed with a Machine frequently
4. Darn Tough Men’s Merino Wool Hiker Boot Socks Full Cushion Socks
Darn Tough Men’s winter socks may be priced higher but it definitely represents good value for money because they are long-lasting and serves the purpose for which they were made. Never mind the price, focus on the quality.
Darn Tough is specially formulated from Merino Wool, nylon and Spandex for comfortable wear. Manufactured with personal hygiene in mind, the wool protects the wearer from bacteria infection.
- Wicks sweat away so your feet are protected from accumulated dampness
- Minimal Odor
- Soft, fitting and long lasting
- Lifetime guarantee
- Some buyers will consider the price a little expensive
5. The Alvada Wool hiking socks
Good quality hiking socks sold at a great price.
The Alvada Wool hiking socks is an extreme cold weather sock that can be worn by both men and women. It is made of 80% Merino wool, 4% nylon, 15% Polyester, and 1% Spandex to give you a cushioned base at the bottom
- Can be worn by both men and women
- Extra stretch feature
- Maximum padding benefit at the base for comfort
- Made of itch-free materials
- Easy to maintain
- Slightly heavy
- Slippery on carpets and flawless tiles
6. Sox Shop 3 Pair- 30 below Thermal Winter Socks (Merino Wool)
Sox Shop is built to be resilient and durable. Most manufacturers of warmest socks for extreme cold use Merino wool because of the value and comfort they offer users and the Sox Shop is not left out in this trend. Its XHI cushion gives extra warmth and protection.
- 70% Merino Wool
- Wrinkle-resistant materials
- Breathable technology that serves as a guard against dampness
- Can be a little tight in winter boots
- You may need a double pair when the temperature drops to single digits
7. Carhatt Men’s A118-4 All Season Work Socks
This 4 pack all seasons wool socks makes our list of best men winter socks because of its extra stretchy qualities and integrated Arch support that gives the user a perfect mix for play and work. It has a reinforced heel and fights off odor accumulation.
- A fast dry technology to keep sweat away from the skin
- Suitable for all four seasons
- Extra heel protection
- Sold in different color varieties
- Not great for those with naturally sweaty feet
- Gets incredibly hot in them when the temperature is above 65 degrees
8-People Socks Men’s and Women’s Merino Wool quarter socks 4 pairs 71% premium with Arch support
Another unisex extra warm socks to make our men’s list is the People Sock. Made from 71% Australian Merino wool, this warm socks can be easily washed by hand and air dried. It has a natural fiber for moisture management and spots a great heel cushion underneath.
- Highly durable and long lasting
- A great option for all seasons
- The amazing sweat absorption capability
- Extra padding for big shoes
- A bit roomy for people with small feet
9. Dickies Men’s Multi-Pack Dri-tech Moisture Control Crew Socks
Dickies is a top choice for online shoppers because it has an integrated Dri-tech 6 pack crew comfort for moisture management. It is engineered to ensure air circulation and has compressive features to keep the socks in place when worn.
- Adequate ventilation channels
- Instep support
- Superior heel make up
- Fantastic moisture control
- Very good elastic quality
- Durable colors that do not fade
- May occasionally slip off your feet without shoes
10. HOT FEET 4 Pack Mens Active Work and Outdoors Hiking Socks
Soxnet Eco-friendly heavyweight Thermal socks are one to be worn under boots. It is fully cushioned from the foot to the leg region to absorb shock impacts. Made from Eco-friendly product, it does not irritate the skin or expose the skin pores to bacteria. Under extremely cold weather, Soxnet is one of the best thermal socks for extreme cold.
- Great socks for keeping the feet warm
- Extra comfy in boots
- Cheap price
- Does not produce as much heat in freezing temperatures
- A bit too lightweight
11. Darn Tough Hunter over the Calf Extra Cushion Sock – Men’s
Another product from the stable of Darn Tough, these socks are specially made for hunting during cold seasons. The extra loop construction protects your feet and legs when out in the open wild country or in the heart of the densely populated forest. Special hunting socks.
- Protects not only your feet but your calf as well
- Made for any season hunting
- High-density knitting for extra comfort and durability
- Anti-slippery ribbed support
- The male version is less thick than the female version which is quite strange
- Quite pricey
12. MIUBEAR Men’s 5 Pair Pack Knitting Warm Wool Casual Winter Socks
Miubearis an everyday men’s wool socks. It is classic and elegant and can form part of your daily wear both for indoor and outdoor purposes. Made from Merino wool, it is soothing on the skin and has breathable properties for air flow.
- Comfortable socks mouth
- High-quality fabric
- Suitable for all occasions
- 5 in 1 pack
- Fits all shoe size
- Too short to be worn on short pants
- Not very thick
13. Grey Wolf Men’s 6 Pairs Cold Weather Boot Sock
Men’s cold weather boot sock is an industry standard winter socks for warmth and comfort. It is signature styled cushion is designed to protect you from harsh weather elements. The reinforced sole extends the lifespan of socks and gives extra protection against abrasion.
- Fast dry technology
- Odor control
- Made for cold weather
- Heavy padding provides extra warmth
- Not waterproof as it is not made for wet conditions
- Finding a perfect size can be a little challenging
14. Carhatt Men’s cold weather boot sock
Carhatt cold weather boot sock is designed for work out in the cold due to its rugged build. Built with tough materials, it is fully padded around the ankles and the heel to give you 24 hours comfort.
- Exceptional durability
- Increased performance
- Odor-fighting properties
- Very comfortable in boots
- None we could identify
15.Wigwam Men’s Snow Sirocco Knee High-Performance Ski Socks
For lovers of the outdoors during winter, Wigwam's knee high socks are the perfect socks for skiing. It is cushioned from the leg to the foot region as well as providing ample closure at the toe area. The durable synthetic material protects your flesh from rubbing against the boot you are wearing.
- The perfect sock for snowy activities
- Length of sock fits perfectly
- Decent padding for better comfort
- Great for users with bigger calves
- Does not provide full value for use during other seasons besides winter
- Tends to rip open at the heel after prolonged use
16. People Socks Men’s Women’s Merino Wool Crew Socks 4 pairs 71% premium with Arch support Made in USA
Another spec to make our list from the same manufacturer is the People sock made from a perfect blend of Merino wool, nylon, polyester, and spandex. The wool crew socks are suitable for summer and winter seasons. Keeps your feet warm everywhere you go.
- Suitable socks for winter and summer
- Quite roomy
- Protects against wicking
- Durable and long lasting
- A bit tight on the ankles for some users
Best Winter Socks for Women
After reviewing some of the best winter socks for men, it makes perfect sense to review ladies winter socks as well. The socks on our list come in different color varieties and sizes but they are all suitable for cold weather use. Without further ado, let us get on with it, shall we.
1.Hanes Women's 6-Pair Comfort Fit Ankle Socks
- Hanes wool socks is a ladies winter socks that are suited for women. Spotting special design patterns.
- Hanes is made from high-quality fabrics for extra durability and unmatched softness.
- Soft and Cozy
- Attractive design patterns
- Made from natural fibers for skin comfort
- Quite stretchy and fits well
- A little loose at the toe
- Limited thermal benefits
2.YSense 5 Pairs Women’s Know Warm Casual Wool Crew Winter Socks
YSense is a cold weather winter sock that provides you excellent material benefits. Keeping your feet healthy and warm during winter is what it is made for.
The manufacturer of this product placed a lot of emphasis on appearance and comfort which is a good thing but not much on durability. If you must use YSense, Wash by hand and air dry. Do not tumble dry or blow dry if you want your pair to last a little longer.
- Thick warm socks for cold weather and winter
- There’s a size for everyone irrespective of their shoe size
- Unfreezes your feet in no time
- Pleasant color patterns
- Smaller than they look in pictures (Be careful when picking sizes)
- Very delicate winter socks
3. Merrell womens Cushioned Performance Hiker Socks
This Merrell sock features stylish patterns and very vibrant colors that will add gloss to your outfit. Great for everyday wear, Loritta 5 Pairs is for ladies in search of comfort and style.
- Perfect for everyday wear
- The rapid spread of moisture
- Trendy and vintage design
- Soft texture wear resistant
- Limited wool
- Made wholly from cotton which is not a good material for winter
4. YZKKE 5 Pack Womens Vintage Winter Soft Warm Thick Cold Knit Wool Crew Socks
YZKKE is a multifunctional sock for cold weather and freezing winter. It is soft, durable and breathable with high-quality thermal properties for different situations. Good for winter, rainy and generally cold weather condition.
- Moisture-wicking properties
- Proper ventilation
- Does not scratch, does not itch
- Keeps feet warm for long periods
- The medium thickness that fits into your boot
- We found none
5. STYLEGAGA Winter Slouch Top over Knee High Knit Boot Socks
STYLEGAGA is a comfortable knit sock that slouches over the knee. It comprises of spandex, polyester and acrylic wool.
- Stretchy and thick
- Lovely patterns with a color mix
- Provides warmth up to the knee area
- Cheap price
- Not very suitable for thicker ladies
- Not best for extremely cold weather due to the breathable design
6. Kony Women’s Cotton Knee High Sock – Casual Solid & Triple Stripe Colors Fashion Socks
The ultimate Sport woman’s delight, KONY is an ideal winter sock for sporting activities. Its premium cotton material provides the wearer with excellent moisture management and maximum breathability to prevent moisture buildup and negative skin reaction. An all season winter sock.
- A fantastic choice for tall ladies
- Smooth and elastic fabric for that extra stretch
- Flat toe seam for comfort
- The material does not irritate the skin
- Does not fall off
- The top band is very tight for some users with wide shins
- A little expensive
7. HennyRue Lovely Annie Women’s 4 Pairs Pack Knee High Cotton Boot Socks
Lovely Annie Women’s sock is both stylish and cozy around the legs. They match well with different shoes and outfits and roll all the way up to the thighs.
- Cheap price
- Attractive designs
- They stay up when drawn up at full length
- Soft on the skin
- Lovely Annie matches well for the purpose they were made for.
8.Carhartt Women’s Extreme Cold Weather Boot Sock, 1 Pair
Women’s extreme cold weather boot socks keep your feet warm and protected in all environment no matter how extreme the conditions may be. The combination of Acrylic and Merino wool blends and regulates temperature for maximum comfort.
- Perfect for 30-40 degrees weather
- Dries quickly if wet
- Extremely warm and comfortable
- Fits perfectly with conventional winter boots
- Slackens after a long while which is expected for most socks
- Suits cold weather use only
9. Loritta Pack of 5 Womens Winter Soft Warm Thick Knit Wool Vintage Casual Crew Socks
Another option for ladies winter socks to make our list, Loritta Vintage casual crew socks is a fashionable winter sock that offers you an ultra plush warmth and comfort. They come in different color and style patterns meant to upgrade or complement your outfit.
- Warm material
- Free size
- Excellent design
- Fits the ankle just right
- Threads begin to hang out after a while
- Too lightweight for comfort
10. Wrangler Women's Western Boot Socks 3 Pair Pack
This three-pack of women western boot socks has a half cushion foot with arch support for extra fit, a stay-up leg and top, and a smooth toe seam. Knit with ultraspun polyester that wicks sweat away from the skin for cooler, drier comfort. It is machine washable.
Made in the United States
- Good for indoors
- Different color varieties
- 5 Pairs per pack for extended use
- Suitable for 50-60 degrees weather
- They fit well above the ankles
- Highly sensitive to machine wash
- Inappropriate for extreme cold
11. JIYE Packs of 5 Crew Socks Women’s Wool Fuzzy Winter Colored Know Sox
Jiye is one of the most practical warm socks you will find online. For cold winter mornings and evenings, its multi-functional makeup is designed for comfort. Jiye's soft microbial fleece lining is quite stretchy and accommodating.
- Warm and luxurious fabric
- Easy to maintain
- Cheap and affordable
- Not suited for dryer treatment
- Inconsistent sizing
- Comprises of more synthetic materials than wool
12. KEAZA Wool Cozy Crazy Novelty Socks – Cotton Vintage Women Sock 4pack
KEAZA socks are soft and elastic and are made from combed cotton, wool and Rayon properties. They are elastic and odor resistant and also contain moisture-resistant fabric for dry feet.
- One of the best hygienic winter socks on sale
- Medium weight and cute
- Good for wear indoors
- Not very durable
- Not so great for outdoor use as much as it is for indoor use.
13. Fitextreme Women’s 3-6 Pack Warm Thick Thermal Cushion Crew Quarter Winter Socks
Fitextreme is made of cotton, spandex, and polyester and is great for indoor and outdoor use but it is not ideal for wet conditions.
- Warm and thick material
- Good for people with sweaty feet
- Very little wool in the product
- Minimal thermal benefit
14. DG HILL 3 Pairs Thermal 80% Merino Wool Socks
Just like the male version, DG HILLthermal Merino Wool socks for women are soft with a brushed interior fleece to keep your feet warm. For improved hygiene, it has a natural antibacterial property to protect your feet from odors.
- Cheap price
- Good for hunting and hiking
- Labels don’t match actual sizing
- Unpleasant odor after washing
15. People Socks Merino Wool Socks 4 Pairs
People Socks is a unisex product that provides as much value to men as it does to women. Already made the men’s list for best winter Socks.
- Same pros as the male version listed in the men section
- Same cons listed in the male version listed in the men’s section
16. Dickies Women’s Dri-tech Advanced Moisture Wicking Crew Sock (6/12 packs)
Dickies is an amazing sock solution that covers the needs of ladies. A very innovative and high-quality weather socks for outdoor activities and indoor use. Dickies has a fully cushioned interior, mesh ventilation and arch compression.
- Amazing product quality
- Not too tight but calm on the calf
- Suitable length and thickness for working out
- Easy to maintain
- May be itchy for users with super sensitive skin
- Moisture buildup under hot temperature
- A little expensive
Best Electric heated socks
When the weather is extremely cold and your body is not able to quickly generate sufficient heat to keep you warm, you may need to rely on external support to generate sufficient heat supply. Although heaters work just fine, you can’t use them when you are outdoors or on the move. Below, we review 5 of the best electric heated socks on Amazon. These socks are durable, long-lasting and affordable too.
1. Global Vasion Rechargeable Battery Heated Socks Kits for Cold feet for Women and Men
Global Vasion is one of the top choices for buyers shopping for durable electric heated socks and for good reason. It has an embedded rechargeable battery for heating long warms socks and comes with two 3.7V Li-ion batteries. Perfectly suited for users with chronologically cold feet, it is designed to provide quick relief from cold.
- Suitable for long outdoor use
- Quick charge system
- High voltage protection
- Unisex product
- Requires a 24 hours charge before the first use
- Heat sensors are at the top of the feet not under the heel which may be a problem for some users
2. Mobile Warming Heated Electric Socks 3.7V Battery operated with Remote, Men 10-14
Mobile Warming heated socks finds its way to our list because it spots a perfect blend of high tech materials that provides users with all the comfort that a durable electric heated socks should offer. It is designed using anti-microbial and tried blend constructionwith a fully integrated metal fiber heating technology for long lasting warmth.
- Provides 11 hours of warmth per charge
- Hugs the feet perfectly so it doesn’t slip off
- Spots a fabric pocket to hold batteries in place
- Fabric can be washed with machines (but hang to dry only)
- Hand held controller for heat adjustments
- Battery wires tend to protrude in unpleasant ways
- Takes about 3 hours to charge fully
3. Autocastle Electric Heated Socks, Rechargeable Battery powered heating socks
Autocastle is a comfortable foot warmer with a 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery that can be adjusted using 3 heat settings. It is ideal for outdoor events like winter skiing, snowboarding, climbing, hiking and any other physical outdoor activity. It has a 3-layer heating element that offers adequate insulation, windproof and waterproof and can generate 3 different levels of temperature.
If you want your socks to keep your feet warm all day long, Autocastle is definitely a product you should try. This electric heated socks is one of the cheapest and most durable socks you will find on the open market. With the heat controller, you don’t have to go down to adjust the heat manually. The only downside is that it may not be very ideal for extremely wet conditions.
- Great for people suffering from winter cold conditions
- Lasts for up to 8 hours if fully charged
- Convenient charging mechanism (one plug for both socks)
- Charger has two ends for charging both packs simultaneously
- Socks sizes may be inappropriate for some users
- Not suitable for extremely wet conditions
4.Snow Deer Upgraded Heated Socks
Snow Deer is a top draw for those with poor feet circulation. If you suffer from stiff joints, arthritis or disproportionately cold feet, you might want to try the Snow Deer for once. It has a heating element which covers the entire foot and insteps and it also has an easy to use temperature control button for heat regulation.
Unlike many of the electric heated socks sold online, the Snow Deer is one of the few products designed with the user in mind. Sufferers of perpetually cold feet and cold related health complications will find maximum solace with this specially designed socks. It offers pleasant warmth round the clock and charges in just a few hours. An ideal product for the aged.
- Great for those who have poor feet circulation
- Warmth is felt after just a few minutes of wear
- The colder the temperature, the warmer your feet due to the excellent heat mechanism
- Low heat setting provides more then enough heat for most users
- May make your boots a little tighter
- Some users may find the sizes too small
5. Sunwill Electric Heated Socks, Foot Warmer with Rechargeable Powered Battery
Sunwill heated socks spot a perfect combination of cotton and Lycra liners and are powered by high tech batteries. It also uses an infrared heating system which aids blood circulation in the feet. Each pair of socks has a special switch button of 7.4V 2200MAH per pair and a polymer lithium battery with a dual charger included. This battery powered socks are great for outdoor camping, hiking, and hunting.
- Aids blood circulation due to its infrared heat regulation
- Soothes cold feet and sore toes
- Comes in different feet sizes so you are not limited by choice
- Heats fast at different levels depending on the existing temperature
- Even without the heater turned on, the socks generates heat on its own because it is very thick
- The on/off button are very sensitive to body movement
- Plugging and unplugging the battery may be challenging for some users
DG Hill (2pk or 4pk) Thermal Socks for Men and Women, Heated Winter Boot Socks, Insulated for Cold WeatherView on Amazon
Debra Weitzner Thermal Socks For Men and Women Heated Winter Socks Insulated for Cold Weathers 6 PackView on Amazon
Mens Thermal Socks Heavy Extreme Cold Weather Boot Socks 6-pack By DEBRA WEITZNER, Assorted B, Size 10-13View on Amazon
HOT FEET 2 Pairs Thermal Socks for Men Extreme Cold Warm Socks - Thick Winter Socks for Men, Insulated Socks to Keep Feet Warm, Winter Boot Socks for Men - Mens Winter Socks - Denim / Dark NavyView on Amazon
Thermal Socks for Men Thick Heated Socks Winter Cold Weather Warm Socks for Extreme Temperatures(Black Red)View on Amazon
Last update on 2023-01-29 / Affiliate links / Images, Product Titles, and Product Highlights from Amazon Product Advertising API
During summer it is normal to abandon them somewhere in the basement or among a stockpile of clothes until winter comes calling. Furthermore, many of us confuse normal socks for winter socks until we try them on and realize that they don’t provide the level warmth that extreme cold weather socks should provide.
If you engage in strenuous activities during winter, wearing light socks or no socks at all is a recipe for disaster as you may be exposing your feet and toes to frostbite. So when it comes to picking best winter socks, attractiveness should be ditched for durability and the boots to wear should be one that has thermal features for extra heat production and conservation.
Importance of winter socks for extremely cold weather
Due to the nasty effects of cold weather, winter socks are a must have not a luxury. So, therefore, the importance of wearing the right socks should not be understated. Wearing very expensive boots without a proper foot covering is not going to give you the protection that you need.
When shopping for the warm winter socks, there are certain things you need to bear in mind so you can make the right choice. Knowing what essential features a very good winter sock should have will help you identify just the right ones from among the different varieties sold online.
Best materials for cold weather
When shopping for cold weather winter socks, the most important feature to pay attention to is the build material of the socks. As a general rule, you should avoid cotton socks at all cost because they are bad for winter wear but why is that? Cotton socks are terrible choices because they are built to absorb and hold onto moisture without adequate insulation.
So should your cotton socks get wet, it will absorb the fluid which can be a terrible situation during winter. Even when you sweat, cotton socks also absorb your sweat and in no time, your feet will begin to feel very cold.
Instead of wearing cotton socks with little value, consider going for winter socks that are made with this material.
Merino wool is a special kind of wool made from the legendary Merino sheep. This wool is considered by many to be the softest and finest wool in the world and it has properties that make it an ideal material for winter. Cold weather winter socks made from Merino wool are very good for feet protection against extreme cold.
Is wool are also preferable compared to cotton socks because they have excellent insulation properties to keep your feet warm. Socks made from IS wool also have an interior fiber which absorbs wetness. With this type of socks material, your feet will feel dry even when the socks are wet and within a short time it will dry out quickly.
If you cannot afford to go for expensive materials like Merino or IS wool extreme cold weather socks, you can settle for a cheaper but yet effective option such as socks made from synthetic materials like nylon. Many socks manufacturers combine nylon and other materials like Merino wool, polyester or elastane to provide users with maximum comfort when worn.
Another good material that comes to mind is shearling. Shearling is widely used to make bags, purses, and shoes but they are also very good materials for making socks too. They don’t irritate the skin but have very good insulation properties for keeping the feet warm.
When choosing socks for the winter, another material you can choose is a sock made from fleece. Fleece has skin hugging features and is the obvious choice if you are planning a hiking trip. Fleece protects the skin against abrasion.
Now that you have a fair idea of some of the essential properties good winter socks should have, let’s delve a little deeper to identify some of the best extreme cold socks sold online for men and women as well as socks varieties spotting different technological features.
At the start of this review, we took the patience to highlight some of the essential ingredients that the best winter socks should have and we also threw more light on the importance of stocking up quality socks for the winter.
All the products listed in this review are made with a combination of different build materials such as Merino wool, IS wool, fleece, shearling and other synthetic materials like nylon and acrylic.
When shopping for warmest socks for winter, take the time to read reviews and product descriptions before making a final purchase. Reading reviews and descriptions will help you identify a product that can satisfy your exact need.
Some of the winter socks listed in this review can be used by both men and women while others are specially made for individual sexes. If you live in a very cold region, you may order for electric heated socks for extra comfort if you can afford it. Whichever spec you choose to go for, make sure that your choice is influenced by quality and comfort above anything else.