In the bustling and hustle living environment, the trip combining nature exploration is a new thing for our life. It helps to relax oneself into the fresh space of nature, which also helps us to be more independent on trips with friends or more connected when traveling with family. For each such journey, we each need to prepare some necessary tools. In addition to food, water and items such as flashlights, knives, a survival tent is an indispensable thing when you plan your trips.
To help you make the best choices on your trip, today we will share with you the top 5 products about survival tents to make it easier for you to choose.
1. Go Time Gear Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter
- Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag plays an extremely important role in the trip. It is both an emergency blanket and a shelter, and it is also used as a sack to transport all items.
- Designed for use in emergencies using a 10-decibel survival whistle, and the color is also one of the key elements, making it easy for others to find you.
- The survival sleeping bag is super lightweight and is made of 26um ultra-thick mylar material with a tear-proof and puncture-proof coating, which helps you withstand extreme weather conditions. It easily folds and rolls into a plastic bag and fits neatly in a backpack to carry around.
- The bivvy bag is made from tear-proof and puncture-proof polyethylene material, which helps you withstand extreme weather. The reflective interior of the sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat.
- It fits in the palm of your hand and weighs only 4.1 ounces. It is rolled into a durable waterproof sack so you can store it anywhere.
It is truly a great choice for your trip.
- Strong paracord drawstring
- Comes with survival buzzer
- Lightweight to carry and highly portable